Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Other things I ate in Chicago

Once again, I will have to post descriptions later. I am super busy. It is only a feast for the eyes now, but I promise I will update with descriptions soon!

Bongo Room: Saturday Breakfast

White Chocolate & Caramel Covered Pretzel Pancakes crushed pretzel coated pancakes topped with warm white chocolate cream and topped with buttery caramel:

MOD_6546.JPG

Above: The Chocolate and Caramel Covered pretzel pancakes- with extra banana!

The "chocolate tower": chocolate french toast:

MOD_6547.JPG

Above: Before digging in

MOD_6550.JPG

Above: After I attacked the tower.


Saturday Lunch: Cafe Spiaggia

My lunch: Gnocchi with wild boar ragu

MOD_6552.JPG


Saturday Dinner:


Fakeout! This was at Alinea, see the post below.


Sunday Brunch:

At a place called M. Henry. I will use their descriptions.

blackberry bliss cakes

our fluffy hotcakes layered w/warm blackberries and vanilla mascarpone cream, & topped w/ a brown sugar & oat crust. bliss such as this, needs to be shared!

MOD_6843.JPG

MOD_6850.JPG


dulce banana rumba french toast

our thick brioche french toast layered with warm bananas, rum and golden raisins, drizzled w/crème caramel & toasted pecans.

MOD_6847.JPG

No comments: